Get ready . . . a new season is just around the corner!
plant seeds now to create a Joyful Summer
For me, last year was exceptionally JOY-ful! I loved sharing yoga with you in the warmth, with the grass beneath our feet, on top of the grandeur of the mountains. Precious to me were our outdoor meditations, the swinging, the standing in awe together - such bliss!
So, let's do it again!!
Summer of Joy Pass
Here is how it will work:
Throughout June, July and August maintain a consistent practice at the studio by attending 6 classes per month* (or 18 classes over three months) using your class pass, membership, or just dropping in.
In addition, purchase a Summer of Joy pass for $25 which gives you access to 6 outdoor activities (7 if you include Mantra - Sounds into Silence which is not included in the pass).
Attend 4 of the 7 events, plus 18 yoga classes throughout the summer and and receive a whole lot of JOY and a gift bag of goodies!
Here are the dates of the outdoor activities**:
- June 21 - Sunrise meditation - honor the the solstice, the stillness
- July 2 - Noon picnic in park - 30 minutes of yoga, bring your own lunch and nosh together under the trees
- July 19 - Mantra - sounds into silence - movie about the practice of chanting mantra as a means of healing***
- July 27 - Evening full moon hike - enjoy the full moon with a hike combined with a bit of yoga
- August 11 - Hike + restore class - hike in Millcreek canyon and then head to studio to attend class
- Aug 16 - Sunrise yoga in park - join us at Evergreen park for sun salutations and if you have time, for breakfast at Roots after****
- Aug 28 - Sunset meditation - honor the last week of Summer of Joy, giving thanks to the warm glow of light around us!
We are so excited to share this Summer . . . of Joy! with you!!!
Summer of Joy pass available for purchase now at the studio
Pass runs from June 1 to August 31
All levels welcome